Servicios disponibles en español
Please know that my rates for therapy reflect my level of education, training, and experience.
- Individual Sessions, child or Parent (50 min) $140
- Family Therapy (1.5 hours) $180
- Online counseling available – Using an online platform that will protect confidentiality for sessions. $140
- Infant Massage Bundle (5 sessions) $450 (In-home sessions available)
- Immigration evaluations for Asylum, VAWA (domestic violence cases), and petitions for Extreme Hardship Waivers, which help families stay together). $800 (includes psychological evaluation and written report). Please call me for more details.
IMPORTANT: If you’re experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, I will work with you to find a fee that is manageable and sustainable. Reduced fee slots are available on a limited and income-based basis. Clients who start out at my full fee but experience financial or employment setbacks may also request a reduced fee.
Returning clients may retain their original fee if it is lower than my current fee.
PAYMENT: I accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Payment is due at the end of each session unless otherwise negotiated.
I work with some insurances. Please call me for details.
For PPO insurances, I can provide you with a medical receipt for reimbursement purposes called a SUPERBILL. Not all PPO insurances have out-of-network benefits. Your insurance will cover a portion (somewhere between 50-80%) of the session fee after reaching your out-of-network deductible. This will cost you up front, and your diagnosis will be recorded, but it gives you the freedom to choose any licensed clinician and their records are more protected than if you go with an in-network therapist.
Please call your insurance to ask about these benefits.
WHAT DO I ASK WHEN I CALL MY INSURANCE TO INQUIRE ABOUT BENEFITS?
When speaking with your insurance provider, you may consider asking the following:
- Are my benefits running on a calendar (Jan-Dec) or fiscal year (July-June)?
- What is my individual out-of-network deductible? Has it been met?
- What is my reimbursement rate/percentage for an out-of-network provider once the deductible is met (for individual counseling)?
- Is there a limit on the number of sessions my plan covers in a year?
- Where do I mail my “superbill”/medical receipt?